Professor Sethu Vijayakumar keynote at IGD Leaders Forum
Professor Sethu Vijayakumar will be a keynote speaker at the IGD Leaders Forum on 18th October in London. The topic for discussion will be Artificial Intelligence in the food industry and will comprise of the following:
Automation is accelerating in food and grocery. Will this promote productivity and prosperity or will it feed the fires of discontent and rebellion?
- Is AI about to transform the business world?
- Is it any different to previous waves of technology?
- What ethical challenges will it present?
- Will there be a sudden and massive displacement of jobs?
- How can we ensure the benefits of AI are shared equitably?
For more information on all the speakers and registering for the event please visit: https://www.igd.com/events/conferences-and-trade-briefings/the-igd-leaders-forum/programme