The ability to clearly, confidently and credibly talk about who you are and what you do is an essential skill in your personal and professional life, whether that is face to face with one person or many, or online using video.
This online pitch masterclass will cover:
- Understanding what makes an effective pitch
- Being clear about the objective and the audience
- How to ensure your pitch is confident, clear, relevant and engaging
- How to manage public speaking nerves
- Techniques for presenting online
- Reflections and action plan
Throughout the masterclass you will learn the RED method for a #pitchtastic pitch:
(includes clarifying your objective and specific questions for gaining a thorough understanding of the audience and the information they require)
(includes how to create and structure your content, open and close with impact, what elements to include in the pitch and what to leave out, techniques to bring the pitch to life)
(includes how to prepare mind, body and voice to communicate powerfully, techniques for managing nerves, the importance of confident and credible body language, engaging the audience and building rapport)
Please note: This is not a passive online workshop - you will get the most out of the session if you come along prepared to participate fully in the discussions.